version 9.0 supports the new CSIOnet Web Services
connection to CSIOnet which replaces the Juniper SSLVPN
connection and the SMTP/POP email protocols. There is no
waiting for the Juniper software to make a connection to
CSIOnet. The Web Services connection is a more reliable
secure connection with no delays.
Please supply these instructions to your local computer tech and should they have any further questions, to please contact the Power Broker Technical Support team.
1. Please turn off your anti-virus before running the Setup file.
2. Type CMD in your Windows search box and open your Windows Command Prompt.
3. In the DOS window, type the drive letter of where you have your BRO and email folder followed by colon. Example: P: (and hit Enter). Now type CD\Email (and hit Enter)
4. Then, type setuppc.exe and hit Enter.
5. Run through and install. Reboot the workstation.
6.Log into Power Broker and test EDI.
Should you need an old version of Mastercom 8 setup instructions, click here.