brokerages that receive download from Economical must be running
Mastercom Version 9.1 (Link below)
- CSIO has updated their downloading standards. For more details,
- If Brokerages would like to start downloading Commercial eDoc's
with Optimum Insurance Companies, brokerages must first download and
install the latest copy of Mastercom from
www.mastercom.com (Version 8.17)
to Power Broker log in screen - Users are now prompt to input their
User ID Code and Password. In case the User was not sure of their
User ID, they can check under Tables tab - User Security Codes. Any
users with 3 or more characters for their User ID will only need to enter the first two characters.
- Enhancement to enable editing of Branch Code on Direct Bill
Mainteneance screen. Due next release.
- Error 1104 -
CLICK HERE for resolution.
This error will typically generate by moving your Power Broker
software to a newly updated server or operating system.
- Customer and Prospect list #1 (Extended
5 lines) will now show the second email address, referred by, and
referred by date. Due next release.
home screen 9 user definable 'Hot' buttons. User will be able to
further define which abeyance/note types they filter on.
- New CSIO Commercial Automobile application, now 9 detailed pages
instead of 5. Due next release.