EDI Email folder inside of the BRO folder
This document is designed if you have attempted to install the EDI Engine for the first time OR if you are doing an update, and the update to the EDI Engine was not saved to the root of the drive thus installing in the wrong location. Lets begin.
Our example for these instructions is that Power Broker is installed on the P: drive. If you use any other drive letter, please supplement the P: in this document to the drive letter you use.
- You have a P:\Email and an P:\BRO\Email
- This means the EDI Engine is installed inside of Power Broker.
- Go to Start, All programs, Mastercom, Settings Main.
- Take a picture of this screen with your phone or create a screen capture.
If your Settings MAIN screen is missing your PRODUCT I.D., you will need to contact tech support before doing these steps.
- Close this window, then go to start, control panel, programs and features, and uninstall all of the Mastercoms and Juniper software.
- Go to Start, control panel, system, advanced system settings, environment variables, change all MV to MV=P:\Email
- Open Windows Explorer and look for P:\Email and an P:\BRO\Email or if you have a third or fourth \Email folder, rename all of them to \EmailOld.
- Go to this link and download setup.exe to the ROOT of P
- Click here to download the EDI Engine Setup File
- Open a CMD window by going to Start Search/Run and type CMD
- Type P: and enter
- Now you are at the root of P: so type setup.exe
- Ensure the installation points to P:\Email in the install screens both times.
- The phone picture/screen capture will have all of the details required to fill in the spaces provided.
- 7-Zip install would go to P:\Email\7-zip folder
- Go to Start, All Programs Mastercom Settings Main
- Type in what you had from your phone picture or screen capture.
- Save , and exit Mastercom. Log into Power Broker and go to EDI, Send and Receive and then hit proceed.
- Click here to download the EDI Engine Update File and save to the root drive letter P:
This should test your EDI connection.
Edited December 5th/2019