- Send – Proceed
- Review – Optional
- Reformat – Proceed
- Merge Auto – Print Reports – Proceed
- Merge Hab – Print reports – Proceed
- Merge edocs – Print – tab through boxes – Once the ‘Next Record’ button turns grey, you have completed merging.
- Post/Delete – maximize the screen – review the transactions – Mark P or D in the Post /Delete box – Select post or delete button
- Reset Electronic Documents Download – Proceed
- Merge Unattached eDocs to Customers (Batch Image Attachment) – if empty close out, if not empty associate files to policy
- If you have Agency Bill Transactions, go to Invoicing, Print and Post Agency Bill, Expand, Unposted Transactions, review the transactions, and then choose the print and post button option.
NOTE for eDocs Users
Should you ever forget to print your list of eDocs, follow these steps:
- From the main Power Broker desktop, go to Policies
- Choose Abeyance / Documents Diary Detail Report
- Click on ‘All Items’ and then ‘Date Entered’ and type in the date required
- Choose ‘Selected Type Only’ and select a capital ‘Q’.
Edited April 2016